Thursday, April 10, 2014

Headquarters of Smith Steel & Supply Inc.


Smith Steel and Supply Inc.
545 Salmon Branch Rd
Erin TN 37061
backtotheland@hughes.net - email

1-866-764-0034
 
Jim Smith President / with over 35yrs experience
 

 Our 20,000 sq ft building
The inside of our warehouse
 We keep some painted - 40 yr warranty metal in stock, galvanized, galvalumn, and all the trimings - ridge cap, corners, rake, rat guard, j mold, ect. and thousands of screws.
We also keep barn building materials on hand such as 1x4's 2x4's 2x10's and 6x6 PT post.

 We are ready to build at any time and look forward to hearing from you today with your request!

3 comments:

  1. My sister used to live in Erin, TN and I think she was pretty close to this Smith Steel Headquarters. Unfortunately, I live in a different area than she does and I need to find a company similar to yours in Adelaide. Hopefully they have a facility there as easy to find as yours was in Erin! http://www.greensteelsuppliessa.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty decent amount of steel supply! We also have a decent steel supplier here in the Philippines named TKL Hardware and Construction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to find a company like this. I am going to be doing some projects on my new home that I am building. I need to get the right supplies. I am mainly looking for steel right now.
    http://www.easternsteelnyc.com

    ReplyDelete